Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thieves Tavern Forum Index -> Crafting & Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you plan on crafting much?
Hell yeah! I craft everything!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
I'll craft a little bit.
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
I might. Not really sure.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Nah. Crafting isn't really my style.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Elenaphant
Tavern Leader
Thief

re: Crafting Help!

Hey guys! I have been focused on gathering everything I find in the world and I have been crafting a ton too. I'm only level 19 and I am a very slow leveler, but I've been keeping stockpiles of mats I find.

So if anybody needs help with crafting advice or crafting materials then ask me and I'll do my best to help you!

So while I got this topic going, is anybody else heavily interested in crafting? It would be nice to know who's interested and what kind of crafting you plan on doing.

Volchitsa1
Patron
Footpad

re: Crafting Help!

Right now, my highest crafting skill is provisioning. Im actually about to max that out. At end game, i plan on crafting all my own gear so i have my own special look. Plus i will feel much more accomplished by crafting my own stuff with my own enchants on it. The developers have already stated that crafted gear will be the most powerful gear in the game. So just find a look that you like, craft it, slap an enchant on there that you love and then max out its rarity level (white, green, blue, purple, gold) and you will have an amazing set! Dont forget to put on a special set bonus that you can find throughout the world as well!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thieves Tavern Forum Index -> Crafting & Trading All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: